Use and support your local library! Save money! Use the Library Extension for Chrome browser.
As you browse the internet, you can see the availability of books, ebooks, audiobooks, and more at your local library. They support nearly four thousand libraries in the United States, Canada, UK, New Zealand, and Australia. With your library’s availability listed alongside popular titles, you can take advantage of hundreds of reviews and recommendations, while borrowing books from down the street.
Currently Supported Sites:
* Amazon (amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca, amazon.de)
* AR BookFinder (arbookfind.com)
* Barnes and Noble (barnesandnoble.com)
* BookDepository (bookdepository.com)
* Chapters/Indigo (chapters.indigo.ca)
* Good Reads (goodreads.com)
* Google Books (books.google.com, books.google.co.uk)
* LibraryThing (librarything.com)
The list of supported libraries is here. It is also free! I use it all the time and have saved so much money because I don’t have to think about checking my public library to see if a title is available. It’s already laid out for you.
If you try it, let me know how you like it in the comments below.